Nurture Spa - Tagaytay

Introduction
Possibly one of the best known destination spas near Metro Manila, The Nurture Spa in Tagaytay is a great way to escape from urban life and commune with nature. Indeed it is a spa which is somewhat difficult to find which can be good and bad, but I would say being so out of the way (of the highway) it offers a good opportunity for relaxation which sets the mood for one ultimate spa experience.

Ambiance
As I have stated above, The Nurture Spa in Tagaytay is a getaway. Nature surrounds the spa and you almost feel as if you are immediately engulfed in a mood of complete community with nature which makes relaxation a given. None of the rooms have air conditioning as it is naturally cool in Tagaytay. Spa services are offered in small huts and/or gazebos, just find a vacant one and your all set. I would imagine that rain would present a problem here as none of the paths are covered and the huts are made from a very nature friendly nipa which is awesome and great to look at but I don't think it is very strong. When it comes to serenity, tranquility and isolation, The Nurture Spa Tagaytay is a true winner!

Quality of Service
The Nurture Spa Tagaytay has some of the most courteous employees for a Spa. The Nurture Spa Tagaytay offers a lot of services and the best part is it's all natural. All of their products are made from nature even the oils feel so good even after the massage. While the quality of the massage is very good, I would have to say that there are much better alternatives for much, much cheaper. That being said, the massage is not really bad but it's not particularly great either, it's just good to very good, which is not what the price would suggest. Granted that it is not just the massage service that you come to The Nurture Spa for, but it is the primary reason you will be spending your hard earned cash. So overall, a very good massage plus excellent ambience makes The Nurture Spa one ultimate spa experience, well worth trying.

Comments

Unknown said…
On November 23, 2011 I booked online via Agoda the most expensive room in nurture spa and got the online confirmation that says "all rooms are guaranteed". I was completely burnt out that day from work so I called all my clinics for that weekend and cancelled them. Ive used Agoda several times in the past, both for hotels in the Philippines as well as abroad and Ive never had any problems with their service, well except now... I read some of these reviews especially this incident of how this couple was given a makeshift room so for the first time in my life i decided to call the day before my booking to confirm. First time i called nurture spa, they had me call them back. 2nd time i called they said they would call me back. After 4 hours of waiting, i called again for the 3rd time, they said they would call me back. Finally got the callback and I was told that they were fully booked and asked me to change my sked. So I cancelled instead. Called taal vista and they confirmed upon the first phone call. I know it may sound impossible but i will try my best to get nurture spa off agoda, they are making agodas service a joke.
Unknown said…
I'm trying to make reservations but 2 of the numbers posted on their Gift Certificates are unattended, nobody is answering. I got a cellphone number from their site and was told to call another number for Citibank GC holders. Again, no answer... I mean, if it's hard to make reservations, what more can you expect when you're there?

Popular Posts